Why do we hack?
I wanted to get some opinions from people here. I know that a lot of the younger "gamers" cheat because they suck at Dayz and want some form of control. What about the rest of you all?
I use a hack because the scripters piss me off too much with their teleporting and instakilling BS. I need to run Dayz navigator so i can hightail it when a scripter joins the server i'm on. It's easy to tell because they will spawn away from their start point within seconds and start the rampage.
This isn't another general troll of hacking forum.
I genuinely want to know why some of you guys feel the need to teleport and instakill, spawn all the vehicles and thunderdome people. Is it fun?

Or is this some taboo subject where the OP gets flamed by ignorant asshats who feel like they have been insulted?
I use a hack because the scripters piss me off too much with their teleporting and instakilling BS. I need to run Dayz navigator so i can hightail it when a scripter joins the server i'm on. It's easy to tell because they will spawn away from their start point within seconds and start the rampage.
This isn't another general troll of hacking forum.
I genuinely want to know why some of you guys feel the need to teleport and instakill, spawn all the vehicles and thunderdome people. Is it fun?

Or is this some taboo subject where the OP gets flamed by ignorant asshats who feel like they have been insulted?


