PostWhy do we hack?

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by whiteicewarrior View Post
For F.U.N
Like a Sir.
because I do what the fuck I want.
Hey guys I just want to say thanks for all your mature replies so far( -1, lol )

When i started the thread I thought there would be a lot more dumbasses replying.
Thanks again, lets hope for the best with the standalone.
I only use hacks for weapons and items for myself. Bugs that got me randomly killed, like getting my feet stuck in a doorway, got me hacking. Because I lost all of my stuff because of bugs, I don't feel bad for hacking to get my things back. Also I'm lazy. People who use hacks like godmode, teleporting other players to kill them, etc. are just plain stupid. Where's the fun in that? That's so boring and fucking low-level. Fucking retards. 12-year-olds who lack the skills of hunting other players down naturally. When someone kill me, even if they hacked for their weapons or not, for all I know they got their equipment themselves. Hacking should only be done to a certain degree. People who are intelligent enough to make hacks, should be smart enough to know that hacks like godmode shouldn't be used, ever. Escpecially not released to the public. Idiotic.
Quote Originally Posted by Zetlietz View Post
I only use hacks for weapons and items for myself. Bugs that got me randomly killed, like getting my feet stuck in a doorway, got me hacking. Because I lost all of my stuff because of bugs, I don't feel bad for hacking to get my things back. Also I'm lazy. People who use hacks like godmode, teleporting other players to kill them, etc. are just plain stupid. Where's the fun in that? That's so boring and fucking low-level. Fucking retards. 12-year-olds who lack the skills of hunting other players down naturally. When someone kill me, even if they hacked for their weapons or not, for all I know they got their equipment themselves. Hacking should only be done to a certain degree. People who are intelligent enough to make hacks, should be smart enough to know that hacks like godmode shouldn't be used, ever. Escpecially not released to the public. Idiotic.
I agree with you about creating hack. I would love to see that newest Spawn Hack would be without god mode, teleportation and vehicles spawn. That would make hackes not so huge threat, they would only be able to spawn gear and use it and then as oridinary player run thru the fields and forest to reach there desired destination.

Well I use only DayZ Navigator, becouse some times you can see hackers just teleporting from one side to another, teleporting all vechicles to themsels and making a mess in the server, which destroys the fun of playing. Plus it helps me to hunt some geared up un-friendly players, becouse you can finde those on every server, like for example I just spawned and was runing to meat my friend, while 3 idiots passed close to me, then stoped and writed: "Do you whant to be killed ?" and started shooting without waiting for my answer. Well they killed me, a fresh spawn and they have been so anoying in the side chat, so next day with DayZ Navigator we found there base ant Lingor, and hunted all 4 guys. Thats why I use hack, to threat bad people on the way they are acting, if you are good, you deserve to live, if you are bad, you deserve to die. Simple

@sd333221 please do us a favor, the players who want to enjoy the game and next hack create without God Mode, Teleportation and vechicles spawns, well and without aim if it is and you will make DayZ much more playable, stuff spawner is nothing bad if don't whant to run fjew hours for finding good stuff.

P.S. For all who likes this game and would whant to try a better one without bugs, a new game called The Warz have started there BETA purschase, looking at there videos the game is much more completed then DayZ and it's a MMO type of game, that means there would be less cheats or none of them. So if you whant check it at: The War Z: The Survivor MMO Zombie Game coming to you this fall! + zombies are not lagging and moving at normal speed as have to be in dayz
Whenever i use hacks it's to have fun and not give a fuck about dying and stuff. And i only use hacks on non battleye servers and never use them to kill people. I would only use a hack to kill someone if they where the bad kind of hacker, i'm the "friendly" type
I'm an admin and things like ESP are fantastic tools for spotting other hackers.
this. also i find that after rogue hackers, server admins/clans can be something to watch out for ive encountered 2 private servers that have been run by groups that hack, and spawn like half the cars at their bases. its pretty silly.
Love the one who said "Do what ever you can to survive" xD
Anyways, I got sick of all people teleporting and crap like that, so I started using cheats. Survival hack to rebuild my stuff (... Aaaand some fun sometimes) Navigator to check whos running directly to tents on the map.
Quote Originally Posted by Dejt View Post
Yeah, I kinda feel like if DayZ was hacker free, I wouldn't hack (and if there weren't so many douchey admins). I prefer only using hacks that'll help me get better gear and whatnot, as I refuse to use anything that would like.. destroy all tents/vehicles or kill all players. I only started hacking after some butthurt hacker got mad at me stealing his truck, and he decided to destroy every tent I owned, haha.

Interesting enough.. I've never used any sort of cheats/hacks in a multiplayer game nor have I ever supported them. DayZ is a first. I don't know what it is about the game but.. ugh. Haha.

I kind of hack because I get tired of bandits as well. Weird, I know.. but it's annoying when people tell me PvP is what makes the game realistic (if this was real life, most people wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on another innocent person. There are far too many player killers that outweigh the good guys/Heros). So, I like to store my gear on multiple servers nowadays and go hunting bandits with my group. Though, I don't generally use any hacks when I'm hunting bandits. ;x

It's pretty much the same for me.
I only use DayZNav to look after tents on a server, go to them and hope for good loot to equipt myself and maybe my brother. When this is done I travel around in Chernarus and look for funny things or if a player is crossing my way I kill him or scare the shit out of him. Sometimes, i go on the sniper hills near Stary Sobor, NW-Airfield, Cherno or Elektro and kill the (Noob-Killing-)Snipers.

But i wouldn't ever use some other hacks to destroy all the tents, teleport all the vehicles, myself or players to kille/destroy them. That is just childy bullshit.
I played legit for 3 months, then the hackers really started coming in and wiping out entire servers. I tried to just ignore it but it got to a point when I'd just had enough. All I do is spawn some gear and a weapon when I start in and "give" (spawn) stuff for people if they want it.
I remember it like it was yesterday. 4 of my friends and I ran alllll the way up to NW airfield (no vehicle). Literally took us like 3 hours stopping in various towns. Slowly geared up with some decent gear for the first time. Decided we wanted to head back down to Cherno. Run and explore for another 2 hours. Make it half way to Cherno. Get thunderdomed. Everyone loses gear. 5 hours of my life wasted. Never wanted to deal with that again, so I just use the stuffspawner to grab the essentials and get back to playing. That way I don't pour countless hours of my time to enjoy an hour or two of occasional dayz.
Sorry for bumping this up, but...

I hack because I am primarily a SP gamer and the author decided to take out the SP portion (for the time being) and concentrate solely on MP like most developers do these days. However, thanks to a release on this site, I am now able to play the most up to date version of the game in SP the way the game is meant to be played as well as on a private LAN with some trusted friends, too.

I am also a mature gamer and do not have the time, nor desire to go into an unregulated MP server and get instakilled by some angry 12-year old script kiddie who gets their kicks by launching people into the air, teleporting, etc. Just like another poster said, that's immature bullshit, but these punks don't really care and are doing it to amuse themselves in the easiest way possible. How lazy can they be?! Where is the fun in that, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah.

What is interesting to me after reading this thread is it seems most of us who would never hack in any other MP game were forced to do it for one reason, or another. I think that says something about how much we LIKE the game... But also how bad the cheating has become because of its popularity.

I hope the standalone/retail release has much better anti-cheat protection and a full-blown SP because gamers should not have to seek out things that should have been in the core game design in the first place.
lost all my gear due to a glitch, thats when i started to visit this place
I only use Nav to try and stay away from the cunts who teleport to kill and use god mode. Someone teleports behind me, abort I go
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us