Posts by IceTF
71 posts total, newest first.
Flash Player becoming unresponsive with 059, disconnectingin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I've been using the 059 Client lately on the Flash Player 30 standalone.
Seemingly at random the flash player will hang for about 30-60 seconds. After a certain amount of time, the flash player will become responsive[X28.0.4] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I've had this problem for the last two versions where the client is pretty unstable. I don't have any options activated that would warrant DCs, but sometimes the flash player becomes unresponsive for about 30-60 seconds [X28.0.3] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Just as an update, I've had no suspicious activity yet since the change of my password yesterday.
For the sake of diagnosing this in case it happens again (and for my own safety), I'm currently only going to be using th[X28.0.3] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ExTaZyYx;13851231]
059 is the co-owner of the realmstock, the client on the website should be the same as the client posted here
It just can't be this client the problem[/QUOTE]
Well I guess that makes this all[X28.0.3] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Be weary. My account had just gotten hacked, password was changed, and the only client I've used at all is 059's. I've only played as of the past two patches.
Lost all of my summer solstice gear and then some.
Like
Showing the 5 most recent posts.