Flash Player becoming unresponsive with 059, disconnecting
I've been using the 059 Client lately on the Flash Player 30 standalone.
Seemingly at random the flash player will hang for about 30-60 seconds. After a certain amount of time, the flash player will become responsive again, having booted me to the main menu because (presumably) the connection to the server times out within the time it is hanging. Some days it will not happen at all, and others it will happen every 10-20 minutes. There are no event logs that I can find that suggest a direct issue with the flash player itself, and I've tried other versions of the flash player that yield the same results.
I cannot find any one thing that triggers it.
Any help or troubleshooting would be appreciated.
Seemingly at random the flash player will hang for about 30-60 seconds. After a certain amount of time, the flash player will become responsive again, having booted me to the main menu because (presumably) the connection to the server times out within the time it is hanging. Some days it will not happen at all, and others it will happen every 10-20 minutes. There are no event logs that I can find that suggest a direct issue with the flash player itself, and I've tried other versions of the flash player that yield the same results.
I cannot find any one thing that triggers it.
Any help or troubleshooting would be appreciated.