Posts by sammyman12345
190 posts total, newest first.
Boss Instant Tp...in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Is it possible he used the /pause disconnect method? I think he would have still needed to go through the dungeon itself, as I don't think it lets you walk through walls/uncovered tiles.Minimap in Dungeonsin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Zasx;10521890]Oryx's castle, lair and Wine Cellar. Also Beachzone.[/QUOTE]
I don't think the minions which would spawn in these dungeons would show up with the map, comes back to the randomness of itTips on shifting away from clients?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=059;10360941]My question is why? I can only see if you're either around non-hacking players or trying to be virtuous.[/QUOTE]
I was more bored than virtuous, but me shifting to a more profound guild catalyzed it. Tips on shifting away from clients?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Thanks for all the great advice guys! I've already started my journey. I decided a good way would be to start up an npe, and just play with him w/o hacks. I took off all the mods that would affect game play without a cliTips on shifting away from clients?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Royce;10347225]Shifting away form clients such as not hacking anymore?
Is this rehab?[/QUOTE]
You could put it that way yeah :p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.