Posts by Bladezorman
14 posts total, newest first.
Just met an elite DayZ hackerin DayZ Discussion - Well, I can't recall the after-jeep part very well (To me, this was just another instance but I remembered it because you were the only one I told about helping other coders), but what I may have done is spawn a hangar aPost deleted without warning or reason, likely due to bias.in Staff Disputes - The ridiculous choice of words is purposeful, I thought it was pretty funny it was stooping to this level over some silly reputation business. I lol'd quite a bit myself.Post deleted without warning or reason, likely due to bias.in Staff Disputes - I'm bringing your attention to this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/660-dayz-discussion/621680-just-met-elite-dayz-hacker-1.html
What the issue is: One of my posts which detailed the situation and contradicted the stSo who elsein DayZ Discussion - I guess you make friends wherever you go, huh Keith? I mean, Distraught. How's your bowonky hack doing btw? ;)Just met an elite DayZ hackerin DayZ Discussion - Distraught: If you're the zombie with a Machete that this guy is talking about - please do explain what kind of zombie you were, where you approached him and *why* you would tell him that this hack wasn't for sale, that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.