Posts by Breadcrumb
95 posts total, newest first.
[CHEAP RP CODES] $9 (1380RP) • $25 (4140RP) • $40 (6900RP) [NA/OCE!]in League of Legends Marketplace - Very good service. I recommend this to anyone that wants RP for a cheaper price than in the store. Put the codes through skype and got all of my RP that I bought.Loaded Plat Account for Sale!in League of Legends Marketplace - What region is this account on and how much are you looking to sell it for?Arcade Hecarim/Riot Blitzcrank Codesin League of Legends Marketplace - I would like to trade for Arcade Hecarim and Riot Blitzcrank codes. I can only trade something on Steam. It can be games, items, etc. Post on this thread if you would like to trade.CS:GO Knifein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I am currently selling something on the steam market right now. Once it is sold, I could purchase a knife and sell it to you for a fraction of the cost.Karambit | Blue Steel (Minimal Wear)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=LunarX;9414714]
How many keys are you looking for?
Since I have a smurf account with tons of keys to trade.[/QUOTE]
I am not really looking for keys. I'm trying to sell my knife for PayPal money.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.