Posts by JPointman11
104 posts total, newest first.
New funds code coming soon...in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [QUOTE=Rockydo;7110314]haha :D anyways, it should be around christmas time, i'm hoping it will be 4000 funds or more ![/QUOTE]
Yeah! I'd like at least 4000 cuz then I could buy new weapon!Trading Battlefield 3 account with 3 expansionsin Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying - Still available! Other games on account: Need for Speed: The Run and The Sims 3! Expansions on account: B2K, CQ and AKSteam Cafe Account [331 Games]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Would you like to trade it for something like my other BF3 with B2K, CQ and AK? It also has The Sims 3 and Need for Speed: The RunZea´s Hackin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Still worksNew funds code coming soon...in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [QUOTE=Crazydude5;7109067]'between the 24th and the 31th of December'
Believe it or not,but the myth said,21-22 dec will be the end of the world[/QUOTE]
And I will crack that myth :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.