Posts by deciphal
3 posts total, newest first.
FlashBerry v1.3.3 Aimbot/Esp/Chams/No Recoil/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - Aimbot still don't work.. It don't shoot at the sky no more. But it just plain does nothing now. The Cham is terrible. Just colors everyone the same color, Dead stay cham colored. Your team is same cham color. The line fFlashBerry v1.3.3 Aimbot/Esp/Chams/No Recoil/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - Aimbot just shoots at the sky here also, Tried to put it to other keys like shift. Second you push shift it just goes nuts.CS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I am back to having the same problem. Windows or full I get kicked.. I have posted logs on the designers forums still no responce :-( I checked my direct x, video drivers, all windows update.. running windows 7. Each tiCS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=deciphal;6530217]Its good and working.. I can make it threw 3/4th's a game then I get this error in my log.
Exception @ 0x6778676E
oshbpcsgo.dll!0xa61f
kernel32.dll!0x5003a
ntdll.dll!0x774da
ntdll.dll!0x39ec0[/QCS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Its good and working.. I can make it threw 3/4th's a game then I get this error in my log.
Exception @ 0x6778676E
oshbpcsgo.dll!0xa61f
kernel32.dll!0x5003a
ntdll.dll!0x774da
ntdll.dll!0x39ec0
Showing the 5 most recent posts.