Posts by papielala
25 posts total, newest first.
SF Unpacker/Packerin Soldier Front Hacks - There's no Ijji anymore,Help from SF hacks :(in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Sup guys, I see everyweek a released hack at AVA.
And by Soldier Front hacks we dont even see hacks anymore (like 3 months).
So can maybe sum1 make a Soldier Front hack please :(
I can make one, but I dont know how to uNew Gunadderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Is there code for dsr?[USF] 11Swift11 Soldier Front Model Recognition [Player | Part 1 / 8]in Soldier Front Hacks - Bro can you learn me to code? I'm kinda a beginner..
(And about the wallhack and all another released hacks from me wasn't mine, my friends maked them. I just posted)
I won't be the loser, I want to show my friends that Killhack USF - Wallhack USFin Soldier Front General - [QUOTE=acrinomy;6843030]alright thanks, btw if you know coding can you tell me somewhere i can learn the basics? just a website you prefer or something[/QUOTE]
Well I use the program C++ to code :)
And it's hard to expl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.