Thumbs upKillhack USF - Wallhack USF

PollSomeone gotta to create a hack!
29 votes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Killhack USF - Wallhack USF
Hey guys,
It's seems that none is creating a hack?..
Like ''Kill hack or wallhack or maybe no-spread and no recoil hack''
Someone please make a killhack so we can kill Aeria!
And alot thanks if you're already busy with one. That means alot of us.
(And if you're tired of making hacks, please teach me how to make one. I am and active kid, and i learn very fast. And i have btw no idea how to use C++)Anyway Thanks for reading guys. Please try to make one :P




---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Please hit ''Thanks'' if you voted for ''Yea!''
Killhack and wallhack are back just to let yall know. I got wallhack, but i want a killhack -.-" i just wanna level the fck up faster
Quote Originally Posted by xDstalker? View Post
Killhack and wallhack are back just to let yall know. I got wallhack, but i want a killhack -.-" i just wanna level the fck up faster
can u give me that wallhack please? pm me
I have a hack with a aimbot, exp setter, speed, superjump, chams, wallhack, no flash, no smoke, anti kick, anti report, ect..

If you want, I could boost your account for a certain amount of cash using exp setter, just inbox me. I don't want to steal one you can give me a trainee and I will do that. I got a green colonel with all guns soooo ya
Digits2012, nice sounds great.
I sended you a private message, please respond me.
And please level it up :P

Thanks again! ( Be Care Full )

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xDstalker? View Post
Killhack and wallhack are back just to let yall know. I got wallhack, but i want a killhack -.-" i just wanna level the fck up faster
I have the wallhack too
where can i get wallhack?
Somewhere.. XD
this site is made for sharing hacks but you people just want to feel cool and keep them for yourselves... don't ask people to release hacks if you don't do the same.
acri i released the hack ask to @Blitz ..
NMPD..
i can only post on his wall can't you just put a link or put on my wall?
I will release the wallhack if its done *Its not mine*
and you already said you released it? just tell us honestly where it is.....
Quote Originally Posted by acrinomy View Post
and you already said you released it? just tell us honestly where it is.....
The thread is deleted.
Reason: The .dll file wasn't that safe, so the thread is deleted.
I'll try to make new one and it will be (1000%) safe.
- - - - -
Thanks to:
Burak, Luciano, kevin, And me Jaad
- - - - -
alright thanks, btw if you know coding can you tell me somewhere i can learn the basics? just a website you prefer or something
Quote Originally Posted by acrinomy View Post
alright thanks, btw if you know coding can you tell me somewhere i can learn the basics? just a website you prefer or something
Well I use the program C++ to code
And it's hard to explain.. and I cant really teach ya how to use it.
But you can watch the videos on youtube, The beginners way..


Please Hit ''thanks'' if this info helped ya
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us