Posts by johnkeel
107 posts total, newest first.
Any IB students?in General - [QUOTE=mrmat29;218567]Yeah i'm doing mine in physics which, from i heard, get marked harder than the rest of the papers. I'm aiming to get a total score of 38 without bonus points (I've already gotten a 6 in SL eco and 7Any IB students?in General - I was back in high school. Honestly, don't go crazy on the ee though - even the best papers sometimes get shitty medium grades. Just write it and pass the tests with 4's and you'll be fine.hahaha look at thisin WarRock - International Hacks - zzz.
nobody cares..Hey my friend got bannedin WarRock - International Hacks - And no, there's no way of getting a premium account back. If it's banned, it's bannedthe k2-cover upin WarRock - International Hacks - lol? You got owned then? I don't quite see how this is a 'cover-up'... you got caught, end of story?
What, you've never hacked before? ha
Go make another account :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.