Posts by VD90
40 posts total, newest first.
[West] Infinity Twin Swordin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking for any Infinity Twin Sword. Willing to pay with gold or USD. Post here or PM.SS>>>>Vindictus Gold (West Server)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Purchased 100m, super quick. Thank you =)WarRock Tournament Bracketin WarRock - International Hacks - "browser ip" is the same as when you are playing warrock... your COMPUTER has an ip address that it is known by on the internet.
chances are that if they did in fact ban your ip and not your hardware (not sure if theysupreme commander and command&conquer hackingin General Game Hacking - "Hack into the codes"???
"insert a learning ai"???Ram Question...in Hardware & Software Support - also, I cant confirm this, but the gains you get from 2 ram sticks instead of 1 big one (the dual channeled part) go away once you add another stick (no longer dual channeled or something)... I read that somewhere, and I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.