Posts by skinnydude
23 posts total, newest first.
MW3 Server Host Tool v1.9in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Awesome :) I actually found this on a different site first. For some reason it will only force host on the first game. aka, the game it starts from the beginning.Blocked Namesin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Andy™;7501862]
Easily get reported ; then hassle to find a new name with riot soon enough.[/QUOTE]
I gave one to my friend, he is a level 15 and never had to change it.Blocked Namesin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Andy™;7497217]I don't get this.
I think anyone can make a new account and name it whatever they want as long not taken or with riot too.[/QUOTE]
False, normally you can't use curses and such. In the second Blocked Namesin League of Legends Marketplace - bump bump bumphotkeys for rustlerin DayZ Discussion - ^ Sorry then, it worked for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.