WTSBlocked Names

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Blocked Names
I can create an account with any name, as long as it does not have Riot, and is not used.
$5 USD or trades for a name. Either post here or contact me on skype: scott0244
This is currently for NA only.


 
PROOF: Also some very... not nice language




I don't get this.
I think anyone can make a new account and name it whatever they want as long not taken or with riot too.
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
I don't get this.
I think anyone can make a new account and name it whatever they want as long not taken or with riot too.
False, normally you can't use curses and such. In the second picture every single one of those words are blocked.
Quote Originally Posted by skinnydude View Post
False, normally you can't use curses and such. In the second picture every single one of those words are blocked.
Easily get reported ; then hassle to find a new name with riot soon enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post


Easily get reported ; then hassle to find a new name with riot soon enough.
I gave one to my friend, he is a level 15 and never had to change it.
Quote Originally Posted by skinnydude View Post
I gave one to my friend, he is a level 15 and never had to change it.
Only level 15.
& people haven't reported him
1. One report and you would have to get a name changed, wouldn't last past level 20.

2. This is very easily done and is not worth $5. Hell, why have this name when you can have a korean name?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?