CoolNo-name game

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
No-name game
This thread is a game I just randomly came up with out of boredom....kinda like the wish game only more........not. You write a sentence or two and underline the words you want the next person to use in there post. You can only underline verbs and nouns and such.
Ex: I wondered into a magical field of pot.

There I was fighting a magical bear and in wondered this crazy naked chick.




To start....

There was this guy who wen't crazy and he started shooting everyone in school.
then he did a backflip and died....

that was fun...

EDIT: He actually only fell over like the Afro Ninja, and encountered a league of trolls in his socks
damm choob we want long threads
Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin
This thread is a game I just randomly came up with out of boredom....kinda like the wish game only more........not. You write a sentence or two and underline the words you want the next person to use in there post. You can only underline verbs and nouns and such.
Ex: I wondered into a magical field of pot.

There I was fighting a magical bear and in wondered this crazy naked chick.




To start....

There was this guy who wen't crazy and he started shooting everyone in school.
Helps if you spell the word correctly . Wandered.
This Crazy asshole then started his car and ran over my friends son while he was at school.
The assholes car was a pink lamborghini.

Not sure if I am doing right, you might need to clarify rules.
And they crashed big Momma
Your supposed to follow the rules, AKA, using the words in the next post...
thats one of the dumbest things ive ever read noobs always kill it
Quote Originally Posted by user457896 View Post
yay bumpy spam spam
That thing is 4 years old
Go fucking ban yourself
*forum rules still apply*
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us