CoolPost your game name here

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Post your game name here
Styx and ctcistyx
Quote Originally Posted by styx23
Styx and ctcistyx
Can i use uppercase letters?
internet ...
hi
i played warrock allot in the beta version... jam 261 snipin rules ;D
i'm raysmoke in clan mastiffs
my name is on wr is gunner83
i'm cameltoe on korean version and cameltoe too on international one
korean version: joye
I am beerhunter on (new) international warrock
im pimmel in the INT Game
im Silver,Sniper,Admins,Golden,Pwned,Ownage,Ghosts,Ki ller
,Panopticon,WarRock,
,Enhance

i took some other good names but... ill keep em to myself since i hacked the
authorization codes very early.

I will post how to get past punkbuster later on... lol punkbuster... u ppl cant even get thru that
iverson95 Iwarrock, wont be on in a while, only can pwr lvl
My International WarRock name is Jackal, though I don't think i'll be on any time soon
my name is bigfropro
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?