elementx..
Post your game name here
Dave84311 (THE GOD).. Basically any name I want
so you can choose a good and a name that suits you well and this is NEWB!
i'm going to be The_Enigma or Mephistotron
BaconBits, or Mikoll.
korean: joye k2: j0y3man
My name is Demogorgon or SoulReaver.
lol you go guys, post your ingame names then some nubbin from k2warrock goes and bans you accounts straight away rofl
That's actually a good point...
Ban away, account can always be made 

gee, this is intelligent. if you give your name here...on a hacking forum...and someone from, oh say, K2 comes along and finds all these names, wont they accuse you of...ummm...hacking?
EDIT:well...i guess dave's got a point...but still..
EDIT: oh hey, someone already made this point...oh well
EDIT:well...i guess dave's got a point...but still..
EDIT: oh hey, someone already made this point...oh well
Theoretically, you could just frame someone. I think I'll make an MPGH account called "Ghøst".
Then again, they can't hold you responsible for things you do off their site.
That's like George Dubyaa Bush filing a law suit for you punching Tony Blair. :/
What happens in MPGH, stays in MPGH.
Then again, they can't hold you responsible for things you do off their site.
That's like George Dubyaa Bush filing a law suit for you punching Tony Blair. :/
What happens in MPGH, stays in MPGH.
im greenday26
Well I already thought of this, carloshax, that's why I posted one of my Extra accounts...btw, if someone needs accounts for the pre-release and not wait till June or something, I can give you an account 

lOL NOBODY CAN RELATE TWIGGY135 TO I EAT TREES
i win u lose :O
i win u lose :O
This thread is closed for replies.