Posts by skylinefx
6 posts total, newest first.
OA Key through steamin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Log into your friends steam account on your computer, launch Arma 2 OA. Then you can exit the game and use your steam account (but do not launch Arma 2 OA from your account because the key will be changed back to the banDayzNavigator v2.8.1 [By sd333221/tSpartan Edit]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I haven't used this hack or any other since Battleye updated to 1.172, yet I still got global banned? Is it because of this or my key was stolen?DayzNavigator v2.5 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Just wondering, the StuffSpawner is now detected, is this also?[NO BYPASSES, NO BULLSHIT] Working way to execute script commandsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - So if you get kicked for script restriction, you will get global banned soon?
I got kicked for a script restriction as soon as I joined the server and I wasn't going to try to spawn gear that time?[NO BYPASSES, NO BULLSHIT] Working way to execute script commandsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I tried it again earlier today. Didn't get kicked or anything, but when I pressed G, nothing changed. Tried a few different servers. Maybe I did something wrong, but I don't think so. I might try again but I see you got
Showing the 5 most recent posts.