Posts by Jacksaunt
162 posts total, newest first.
Is a hack like this possible?in DayZ Help & Requests - While playing on a private hive server, a helicopter of mine that was stolen by an accused hacker (based on the evidence he left me) was able to shoot at my friend by himself while piloting the helicopter based on what mGive me your banned keys ((If you don't want them))in DayZ Discussion - I can't pm you for some reason.The Idea of Nexusin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Sounds good, but battleye can still detect an external overlay exe, and using an arma mod for this wouldn't work either. What are you planning to do for preventing detection?Randomly Global Banned?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I emailed them about when I was just randomly banned out of the blue, they said it was a legitiment ban and that they weren't going to give me any info on it because "hackers would love this information".
ughDayZ Survival Hack v3.2 [by sd333221] [fix for #2 kick]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jarred867;7218551]Thanks. It's nice to see people giving these away for free (Nice one sd333221) It really warms my heart. I find it ironic that I'm hacking to get my stuff back after being killed by a hacker :3 .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.