SolvedIs a hack like this possible?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Is a hack like this possible?
While playing on a private hive server, a helicopter of mine that was stolen by an accused hacker (based on the evidence he left me) was able to shoot at my friend by himself while piloting the helicopter based on what my friend told me. I think it might have been an added turret weapon on the player (yakb, etc.) but my friend said that it was the pkt mounted on the helicopter.
I have been out of the hacking scene for a few months now, I haven't been up to date on the latest scripts.

This is all based on a claim made by my friend, I wasn't there for any of the shooting.

Just curious, I don't care if it's a stupid question.
yes there is a script that weponizes the vehicle you are in
Yep, there's a script that adds weapons to a vehicle.
There are scripts that weaponize vehicles.
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us