Posts by Clarkey112
12 posts total, newest first.
DAYZ KEYS $2.99 | AUTOBUY 24/7| WARRANTY| TRUSTED| CUSTOMER SERVICE| VOUCHED|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Legit service bought a key yesterday, got global banned today and instantly replaced on skype :)Free hacking servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm in a good mood so I'll do most things for free:
Spawn a weapon box
Teleport you to a location of your choosing
Teleport you to a working vehicle
Kill a player
& More?
Skype: Service closed
All of this won't work o10 keys for 13 dollarsin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Sold me 1 key for $2 legit service :)Giving away 1 ArmA 2 Combined Operatios for DayZ Players!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I guess 112 :DDayz Spawning Service. Cheap and Fast..First 5 people are free.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch teleported me to NEAF then spawned me a box :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.