Posts by Thecoddoctor
21 posts total, newest first.
Favorite Class?in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - At the moment i only used the smgs and i love the DN6 with advanced rifling.2 Hit Kill 60.K XP Boost V-1.4in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - You sir make the best stuff by far. The only one we need now is the supply drop hack. CheersCareer Combat Editor V-1.4in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Update: I used the tool and love it. Thank you sir for all your time and effort. It's flawless! One thing guys to watch out for is when you try to give yourself EXP, your "career games played" will reset to 0. So close tCareer Combat Editor V-1.4in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Thecoddoctor;9964223]I tested the prestige and it worked great. However on my main account I will keep my prestige until I get a tool that increases the score so it would make sense to jump prestiges. xpaul21tayloCareer Combat Editor V-1.4in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - I tested the prestige and it worked great. However on my main account I will keep my prestige until I get a tool that increases the score so it would make sense to jump prestiges. xpaul21taylorx
Showing the 5 most recent posts.