Posts by cool_guy
17 posts total, newest first.
Making a health hack for client side?in General Game Hacking - *doesn't know anything about bypass* :(Making a health hack for client side?in General Game Hacking - The game is Seek and Dread Online (seekanddread.de).
This version played the most isn't encrypted but once the new version is bug free, it will be encrypted.
I used cheatengine but that only works when I'm hosting a gaMaking a health hack for client side?in General Game Hacking - Hi, it's me again.. I learned how to make a heath hack for one game but this other game I can't because the health isn't on my side but on the guy hosting the game. Who ever is hosting the server for the game is the onlSeek and Dread Onlinein Hack Requests - If you make this hack for me, I will never post here again.Seek and Dread Onlinein Hack Requests - Seek and Dread online is a fun game which is kinda popular. Does anyone think they could make a little health hack? I don't care about ammo but you can make that if you like. I know there isn't any out there for this ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.