Posts by bobby405
4 posts total, newest first.
HELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It still wont let me add TNT Hack.dll. TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
I Ran Valkyrie Injector as Admin and i added d3d9.dll and bypass.dll eInjector Problem With TNT Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It still wont let me add TNT Hack.dll. TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
I Ran Valkyrie Injector as Admin and i added d3d9.dll and bypass.dll eaInjector Problem With TNT Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im using PerX and when I try to add TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
Idk this is my first time trying to hack please help me. :D boboneed hacks, also glitch roomin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Soo the international hack or 1/2/09
theres no linnk to the download
Showing the 4 most recent posts.