Injector Problem With TNT Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Injector Problem With TNT Hack
Im using PerX and when I try to add TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
Idk this is my first time trying to hack please help me.
Quote Originally Posted by bobby405 View Post
Im using PerX and when I try to add TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
Idk this is my first time trying to hack please help me.
1. If u have problems post in help thread

2. PerX.exe is detected > try valkyrie: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...jector-v1.html

3. Turn off your antivirus for TNT
If you have Vista u must run as admin... and yea PerX is detected..still works doe..
yeah run as admin if that dont work look for new injecttor
Please \Close this thread
It still wont let me add TNT Hack.dll. TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
I Ran Valkyrie Injector as Admin and i added d3d9.dll and bypass.dll easy, but TNT Hack.dll dont add and I turned off Anit Virus.
Quote Originally Posted by bobby405 View Post
It still wont let me add TNT Hack.dll. TNT Hack.dll it says "You do not have permission to open this file. Contact file Owner or obtain permission."
I Ran Valkyrie Injector as Admin and i added d3d9.dll and bypass.dll easy, but TNT Hack.dll dont add and I turned off Anit Virus.
Post your question in the help thread.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?