Posts by dFRESH
5 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest Korean Voice Packin Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - I didn't hit the Thank You button but I did use your shit. Here's a verbal.. Thanks :)[Tutorial] How To Use Dragon Nest Mods [Video][Instructions]in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=jomama1746;6335069]So exactly where do i find the certain mod(s) in game?[/QUOTE]
It depends what you download... and place into your DN.Dave's hacking prevention tutorialin Exploits - Great tutorial, I shall use it. Thanks.S> Dragon Nest NA Account-490k Gold, 32k NX, 8.2k Jelly, Lv40 SM 71k HP, 9k Dmg, Morein Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Most sellers set a price and then get offers. This is not a auction, No one is gonna spend a fortune, lose the tryhard.
If you can come up with this price, and set a asking price I may be interested.
[QUOTE=Dragoth8;6help dragon nest seain Dragon Nest Help - TIP: Always make a copy of files you replace for such reasons as this.
I'd look around on google and find a trusted site to download the missing files you need. If it's not to be found here that is.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.