Posts by mepath
3 posts total, newest first.
Useful D3D9/C++ Info, Functions, Cham Alternations, and more!in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thanks for the release. I pretty much already have all this, but seeing the affects of different setRenderState class was definitely interesting. I'm going to save it down as reference anyways.
That being said. This posBlacklight: Retribution Hackin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - It's server-side. Anything that persists after your game closes and re-opens is most likely server-side.BLR VIP HACKin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - Theoretically, you should be able to do it. The general theory is that VIP hack's DLLs are hosted on a remote server, and then sent to the hack client, and then injected. It might be theoretically possible to intercept tRegarding CheatEngine Hacks!in BlackLight Retribution Hacks - I'm actually following some tutorials on CE. I'm trying to find the base address for health, but I've tried to do it manually, pointer search, and multi-level pointer manual search. I can alter my health to whatever I wa
Showing the 4 most recent posts.