Posts by magimaster
13 posts total, newest first.
Do you hate/like jews?in Islam vs Western World - Okay for the record I am a jew, and the fact that you would make such a poll insults me! WTF have we ever done, except been attacked by every Arab country? They shoot missiles into Isreal, then Isreal sends 1 or 2 back a[Request] d3d9.dll for XPin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - oh this is wat u do, You should have the PerX .exe and the .ini or u know the notepand one on ur desktop. Then in your CA folder put PreX .ini(or w.e that other file is not the .exe) You should also have crossfire.dll, dCAN some1 give me the pub hack.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - seriously, give people a chance, why do you care if we have less posts, so you've been here longer, instead of welcoming new comers, you despise them and treat them like trash. And the fact that you just might have a posCA wallhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - the insert button hasn't worked for me! and i still d/c!
*Edit*
Works now, there's no menu guys, u have to press insert in a room and i'm not sure but u have to turn hacks off at end of game!CA wallhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Um, I've followed ur instructions, and tried to do it both automatically and manually(the injector i mean), I browsed and chose d3dx9_33.dll and crossfire.dll, then I pressed game start, and I injected, and no hax, and a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.