[Request] d3d9.dll for XP

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] d3d9.dll for XP
A current rave is going on about Bargin's put together of an injector and whatnot...I get a hacking attempt with my d3d9.dll and VoDo0's version(which is for Vista, I presume).

My method is:

-d3d9.dll in CA folder and Sys32
-crossfiire.dll and d3dx9_33.dll in Ca folder
-open PreX and have it inject to Engine.exe
-Injectors set as crossfiire.dll and d3dx9_xx.dll
-Automatically inject AND manual inject
-Hacking attempt

Could someone post a working method and a working d3d9.dll for XP?
old and patched
Quote Originally Posted by Negativ3 View Post
old and patched
Nope, it works Ill send you me a video on Friday Playing with chams on CA NA
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
when did this get patched and if you need that dll you can get it here DLL-files.com - Download all your missing dll-files.
Thats where i always go for missing dll files. But when i downloaded the d3d9.dll from there it didnt work. But it may have been because im on vista so i needed the vista version. I suggest you try there. And also try searching System32 for d3d9.dll.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Thats where i always go for missing dll files. But when i downloaded the d3d9.dll from there it didnt work. But it may have been because im on vista so i needed the vista version. I suggest you try there. And also try searching System32 for d3d9.dll.

I tried their d3d9.dll earlier today, no dice, wouldn't even run anything without an error. The d3d9.dll in System32 gives me a Hacking attempt when I run it in CA folder with the hacks.
It's not patched, and I'm not missing the .dlls, they're just not letting me hack :P

Thanks for the help though.
oh this is wat u do, You should have the PerX .exe and the .ini or u know the notepand one on ur desktop. Then in your CA folder put PreX .ini(or w.e that other file is not the .exe) You should also have crossfire.dll, d3dx9.dll and d3dx9_33.dll. Injection should be to Engine.exe, only the first e should be captilized, for me it actually matters! then on the list u press browse and choose crossfire.dll and d3dx9_33.dll. Have it on automatic. Then start up Combat Arms and press game start! You will d/c after when you attempt to get into your second game! Sometimes it doesn't but 9 out of 10 times it will d/c you! I've tried turning it off, and maybe i've been doing something wrong, if som1 wants to let me know how to make it not d/c u that'd b great but ya!
Is patch don think there a working perfectly hack ATM .
how can u get hax
Quote Originally Posted by opk View Post
how can u get hax
By using the search button.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us