[Request] Need testers for my D3D hook.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Need testers for my D3D hook.
As some of you may know, I've recently rewritten my D3D hook and launcher, and I need some people to test. If you'd like to test, add me on MSN (matt@eth3r.info), and I'll hook you up.

Thanks,
d

Update: So far so good, alessio92 tested it, and it worked fine for him.
And GU.Firehawk also confirmed it's working for him.
Waiting for about 3 more testers to confirm it's good before I make a full release.
I will test for you? But i don't have msn, do you have aim? if so my aim is finishing7ouch.
ill test too, but i dont have msn as well... if you have xfire add me =D

xfire: m4sterdoom
Alright, ndk tested for me, and he reported a full success.
Looks like I finally got me a nice stable D3D hook base.

Now for the fun to begin.
gj keep up the good work
wanted to test, but my pc is not working......here on this pc i cant play warrock....i Want to playyy
i wil test it for u
I can test for you
i will test it for you
I can test for u...also added on msn
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?