[Request] Need a tester!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Need a tester!
I have made my own hack which is including:

- Unlimited Stamina
- Super AIM
- Fifth slot

I cant test it myslef so i need a tester. If it works my happy tester will be able to use it how long he want
i will test it , i have just made my own too
Okay! give me your email to send the hack.
II would also test it

P.S:super aim is no spread/no recoil right??
yop super aim = recoil+no spread
Ok i sent it to you. If it works i will release it for 5 min.
I'll test?
it works wonderful
hey i would really like to be a tester
its pretty standard hack

but ill test

i usually test most public hacks anyways
i wanna test it?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us