Posts by Millzymad
7 posts total, newest first.
Permanent DayZ key after Ban?in DayZ Help & Requests - My version is already a Steam version though so I can't buy it againPermanent DayZ key after Ban?in DayZ Help & Requests - Hello everyone, I got banned from Day Z a few months ago for using the map to see everything, but I want to return to the game but using no hacks or anything that could risk me getting banned, I have purchased around 5 kSafe Keys/ $1.00 each / Warranty / Trusted / Customer Support / Fast / On Skype 24-7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Very friendly guy, sent me two keys as soon as he verified payment - would definately buy again :]Spawning Free Dayz Itemsin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - VOUCH! Spawned me a crate and teleported me to him so I didn't even have to run there :D thanks alot man!
-Millzy[FREE] Free Crate Spawning - Comes with all the essentials and every weapon!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey I'm Millzy on Dayz and was wondering could you spawn me some items mate? thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.