Posts by SudriPL
5 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishing Bot v1.4.8.1, Now with working BootDestoryerin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Working you r the man! :)
Dzięki :)Nippy's Fishing Bot v1.4.8.1, Now with working BootDestoryerin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Can some1 post updated config?
UPDATED: I did update(through numpad5) and it still says that liquid type is unknown and bot is reeling in too early.[Need] New Points for 7FishBotin Trove Coding & Resources - 7fishbot? I was trying to use Nippy's fishing bot but pointers are outdated. Can you post link to this 7fishbot?
In Nippy's Fishing Bot - which values should I update? In-game bot says that liquid type is unknown and hevInsert - Runescape 2007 Bot NEW!in Runescape Hacks / Bots - Anybody knows why vinster is off?DayzNavigator v2.3 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Thread with fix doesn't work...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.