Posts by kjetulf
4 posts total, newest first.
Rotmg Price Grabberin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Cool, instead of averaging, maybe use the average of the medians? Like, find the median and its neighbours, and average them out.Event notifiers: theoryin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hiya, I haven't seen a lot of talk about event notifiers on here, I guess people still believe in security by obscurity.
I'm a developer and I kinda just want to understand the theory behind the event notifiers peopleAuto Trade/Merch Bot [K Relay]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Ezzaro14;10775049]1. Lets say for example, you want to sell 1 life for 8 def OR att. The Bot will accept 8 att or 8 def. Possibility of a mix but I haven't tried that yet. You cannot change the value if you wantedAuto Trade/Merch Bot [K Relay]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hiya, two things I've noticed:
1) I can't do the OR thing in the GUI: If I add more items to the list of what I want, the trade won't work, as the bot never selects and accepts the trade.
2) When the bot is finished tra
Showing the 4 most recent posts.