Posts by Folkvar
9 posts total, newest first.
Selling DayZ Keys (TRUSTED) (New Topic)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - bought 4 keys & found out all keys were being used by someone else :S - all got banned except 1DayzNavigator v3.4 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Question ? Must I start firefox & the plugin before starting up ARMA II DAYZ ? because I usally just turn it on when I have enterd the server it still works.. just curious if I would be found by doing it my wayGlobal ban wave...in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I used Dayz-Navigator & Survival yesterday & killed 2-3 hackers in a ghillies suit close to a bush where they had a box with all the guns in the game. The main hacker used god mode so I couldnt kill him but he couldnt sDayzNavigator v3.2 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Its amazing how you can base your theory on nothing but your own judgement & like no proven research at all. You base your ideas on a stero-type old hyped movie geeks characters to fullfill & prove your point. when deep DayzNavigator v3.2 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - it does not work!? would be most glad if you could say that you have tested it & that it works or not
Showing the 5 most recent posts.