Posts by BurakDaCosta
27 posts total, newest first.
New ByPass is Coming ... Look !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I'd say so ... I need to create and share here for you or not hack.
I can also use alone or to share with friends.
And certainly I will not be so ungrateful people like you give.
Instead of making up cool, rather what I New ByPass is Coming ... Look !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=REVIVE;7002826]
Sadly if I was still minon here I would be able to approve it and view it! Upload to an image sharing site and copy and paste the BB Code to your thread /gewd[/QUOTE]
:P look the Link in my PosYour opiniosin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=General12;7002806]Hi i would like to tell MY opinions about the Minion lehsyrus, i dont like him and really think that hes not contributing with anything but his bad attidude.
I like Prepix and the other minions aWhat's going down in the AVA section?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=REVIVE;7002801]
You mean D3D Yeah tehe, also link me brother![/QUOTE]
haha that's what I mean. Write'm too tired to properly xDWhat's going down in the AVA section?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=REVIVE;7002745]
What's going on my fellow AVA peps! How's everything going in this section so far and what are the latest developments in AVA Hacking and Modding?[/QUOTE]
Look at my post.
I have to do is fix some
Showing the 5 most recent posts.