Posts by djazz
8 posts total, newest first.
Safe Keys/ $1.00 each / Warranty / Trusted / Customer Support / Fast / On Skype 24-7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Happy with the key he sold to me :)DayZ Singleplayer 1.7.2.6in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Well for me the mod is not working, I'm putted into the game but there are no aditional dayz buildings, like for example I apeared near cherno, no zombies, nothing, I thought maybe they havent apeared yet so I wen't to tCan som1 help me to make a bypassin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Spookyz;6759089]as the title says , i'm searching for somone who can and wants to help me doing a bypass , i never done it b4 and i'm kinda noobish in coding anyway you can add me skype "kozik-soa"[/QUOTE]
It soDayz Survival Hack v2.7 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Faintful;6752558]Wow man, it was a joke..[/QUOTE]
your joke havent been funy, the man is working with no profit. I will not mind if he will add some kind advertisment before the hack launches, it would be like a Why do we hack?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zetlietz;6737124]I only use hacks for weapons and items for myself. Bugs that got me randomly killed, like getting my feet stuck in a doorway, got me hacking. Because I lost all of my stuff because of bugs, I don'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.