Posts by liquidsystem
507 posts total, newest first.
Java Homeworkin Java - We aren't here to write your programs for you. If you're programming this for a class, you should have an understanding of how to do some of this.
EDIT: There are also many ways to do this, and you give no information fPokeMMO bot - Code injectionin Java - [QUOTE=InunoTaishou;10665421]That's exactly the point I was trying to make... My attempts to read the memory of this java emulated game were fruitless because it does not have static pointers to read from.
I had no probPokeMMO bot - Code injectionin Java - [QUOTE=InunoTaishou;10664313]Try finding a static pointer ;)
I think I spent two days trying to get a static pointer and offsets to the PP of move 1 for the first Pokemon and could not get it.[/QUOTE]
Well there's Disable Z Buffer - "Universal Wallhack" For Direct3Din Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=EternalFire_;10660428]I like how the people of MPGH hardly respond to these... hehe. :hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
This is true...
@OP; try looking into this
[quote]Note Although most applications don't use this feature,Trusted User?in General - I don't know how "trusted" I am, as no one has really put their trust in me, or around me, or even handed it to me via mail, so I don't know...
Also, I know Mayion is pretty cool ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.