Posts by lcodemanl
40 posts total, newest first.
dayz breaking pointin DayZ Help & Requests - well i would love to know how lol.i dont even want to hack i just want to play legit with friends.dayz breaking pointin DayZ Help & Requests - umm I dont think they was lying so seeing as how I see in their forums other people complaining about it and im banned from their servers as well.
The Zombie Infection - DayZ (http://www.thezombieinfection.com/)dayz breaking pointin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=TheTerroriser1;7976842]It doesn't "just find some file that you used to hack"
I have a loader on my desktop that's been there for months (play legit on breaking point though) and I haven't been banned from breakdayz breaking pointin DayZ Help & Requests - Idk if anyone here has tried to play breaking point yet but their antihacks will ban you if have ever hacked...you dont even have to be running scripts and you will get perma banned. I talked to one of the admins on team★Auto Key-Seller★ $3.00 [Valid n' Fresh] [Trusted] [Experienced] [Warranty]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Skoalify;7436698]You got yourself banned using the survival hack, no second refunds are given in this case.
---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------
When I can get
Showing the 5 most recent posts.