Posts by RobinJB
13 posts total, newest first.
Maphack service?in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=snorlaxen;6756601]I do actually have that! ;) You can add me on skype: vtritems[/QUOTE]
That's good. I think your price is too high, though. I mean why would I pay $2 for a map that shows all vehicles once, when [$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Funforums5;6754420]I do not resell keys, every key is original. I tell people to post their last few digits to prove that. Go through this whole thread, you won't find two people posting the same last 4 or so digi[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Seems like another guy also has problems with keys purchased from Funforums: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-hacks/525466-dayz-cd-keys-getting-stolen-everytime.html
As much as I would like to think he's a reliable trMaphack service?in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I see alot of members have started spawning services for players, but why not a maphack service? I mean, it would be cool if someone was willing to start a service where he simply reveals the positions of vehicles/camps [$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Madss;6753718]Now its 24 hours ago i bought a key that was global banned.. i sended him an email 6 min. after i recieved the banned key.
I still haven't recieved an answer from him or an replacement key.
So dont
Showing the 5 most recent posts.