Maphack service?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Maphack service?
I see alot of members have started spawning services for players, but why not a maphack service? I mean, it would be cool if someone was willing to start a service where he simply reveals the positions of vehicles/camps on specific servers. Some of us only play on private servers, and on these the admin might notice it if someone spawns items for you.

So far I have been using the DayZ Navigator to find vehicles and loot helicopter crashes with cheap MPGH accounts to gear up without wasting too much of my time, but due to unreliable sellers and not wanting to risk my main ARMA2 OA account, it seems like I can't do this anymore unless I want to buy a new $3 account every week.

What do you guys think?
I do actually have that! You can add me on skype: vtritems
Quote Originally Posted by snorlaxen View Post
I do actually have that! You can add me on skype: vtritems
That's good. I think your price is too high, though. I mean why would I pay $2 for a map that shows all vehicles once, when I can buy a cheap account for $3 and use the Navigator until I'm caught?
i can do this too LOL for 2$ for 3 servers map
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us