Posts by Xkickme
2,790 posts total, newest first.
Helloin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=MrSpankYourGirl;10162119]I remember you before you were donator. You won't remember me because I had a different name tehe[/QUOTE]
can u tell me ur name i maybe remember you :D
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=SymmHelloin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Ghost;10156342]I remember you, at least your avatar rings a few bells[/QUOTE]
thanks bro:D XD
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=baophucdinh31;10157191]aww that suck xD still remember old time when CF hack are all overHelloin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=BurningAshes;10155760]Welcome back. So , are you gonna make start coding again?[/QUOTE]
i am still coding but in cf i am not, i am coding now console mods and hacks for gamesHelloin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=andiasliwa;10154964]Hello , are you going to be back now ?:D[/QUOTE]
i am not sure about that i am now working in console hacks and mods :D i didn't play cf for a year :DHelloin CrossFire Discussions - PandaThePro
Baang._
baophucdinh31
thanks ,i am glad that there are some people remember me :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.