Hello

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Hello
hello every body i hope you still remember me
Of course ! You code & make injectors
Welcome back
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post
@-Panda-
@Baang._
@Paracetamol

thanks ,i am glad that there are some people remember me
Haha who couldn't c:
Hello , are you going to be back now ?
Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
Hello , are you going to be back now ?
i am not sure about that i am now working in console hacks and mods i didn't play cf for a year
Welcome back. So , are you gonna make start coding again?
Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
Welcome back. So , are you gonna make start coding again?
i am still coding but in cf i am not, i am coding now console mods and hacks for games
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post

i am still coding but in cf i am not, i am coding now console mods and hacks for games
aww that suck xD still remember old time when CF hack are all over the place...now is gone :/
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I remember you, at least your avatar rings a few bells
thanks bro XD


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paracetamol View Post
aww that suck xD still remember old time when CF hack are all over the place...now is gone :/
yea alot of coders leave cf and play other games i left cf and now console hack i can help anyone if need help in console games
I remember you, at least your avatar rings a few bells
I remember you before you were donator. You won't remember me because I had a different name
I think I remember you being banned or blacklisted for some reason related to scamming ..
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us