Posts by RoastBeef
4 posts total, newest first.
How i Inject a Scriptin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - yup same here I use AimLoader hack and got a file from another scripter but when i put that file in my scripts folder it crashes game. I would like to be able to modify scripts in my folder and not sure what im doing? anHack/Script Clans?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone created a group or clan of hack/script players? I am looking for more of my kind to join as i keep getting kicked from other clans lol. boboLooking for people who script/hack and like to have fun.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Im tired of joining clans only to get kicked because im a lone wolf and they are on a wolf hunt. I want to join a clan or guild that is not biased to hack/scripts. If your an admin or know of a clan that will accept me tLooking for partner/squad that uses scripts...and maybe wants to build a basein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - can we use ts3
Showing the 4 most recent posts.