Posts by DevilsRider
56 posts total, newest first.
How to verify if Flagged?in CrossFire Help - Sorry for not making it clear at first, but I knew I had to send support ticket.
I want to know If requesting to change security questions will make them say that its flagged or not or any other reasons?How to verify if Flagged?in CrossFire Help - Hello everyone, I just want to know if there is a way to find out if the account is flagged or not?
I have an account that I'm sure is flagged but don't have proof for it.
Thanks in advance.Xbox One Method - 20 Dollarsin eBooks For Sale - I'll be definitely be buying this If I get proof of this method actually working../gewdCrossfire With Oculus Rift support?in CrossFire Discussions - Crossfire is not designed to work with Oculus Rift, even if it did work, how do you play to turn around to shoot/walk with mouse still on desk or if you use laptop lol.And back on crossfire!in CrossFire Discussions - Crossfire/z8games knows how to warmly welcome a returning player. So warmly that 50% decide to quit before they start again. /fmm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.