And back on crossfire!while I was playing this morming, this error showed its ass to my. dangit crossfire why.
Originally Posted by daboi22 i think its time for a p/c upgrade lol xD You could get that error even with 92GB's of RAM. It's just a crossfire bug that happens very rarely. >.>
Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk You could get that error even with 92GB's of RAM. It's just a crossfire bug that happens very rarely. >.> ahh okey i thought it was cause he had a wooden p/c lol .-.
Originally Posted by daboi22 ahh okey i thought it was cause he had a wooden p/c lol .-. nope, my specs: i5 4670k MSI geforce gtx 770 8GB of ram gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 2TB of space HDD 120GB SSD samsung 840 evo Corsair Hydro H80i Cooler master VS V650S
Just restart. I get that rarely. Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy nope, my specs: i5 4670k MSI geforce gtx 770 8GB of ram gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 2TB of space HDD 120GB SSD samsung 840 evo Corsair Hydro H80i Cooler master VS V650S
Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy while I was playing this morming, this error showed its ass to my. dangit crossfire why. Crossfire is getting bugs/errors/problems, it's not your computer, because there says "CrossFire" as title for the message...
Crossfire/z8games knows how to warmly welcome a returning player. So warmly that 50% decide to quit before they start again.
Originally Posted by DevilsRider Crossfire/z8games knows how to warmly welcome a returning player. So warmly that 50% decide to quit before they start again. yea truellllllll
Originally Posted by BlackBerets I think you need to upgrade to windows 8. Trust me. It is good for the heart and soul. I seriously hope you're kidding