And back on crossfire!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
And back on crossfire!
while I was playing this morming, this error showed its ass to my.

dangit crossfire why.
Z8games
i think its time for a p/c upgrade lol xD
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
i think its time for a p/c upgrade lol xD
You could get that error even with 92GB's of RAM. It's just a crossfire bug that happens very rarely. >.>
Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
You could get that error even with 92GB's of RAM. It's just a crossfire bug that happens very rarely. >.>
ahh okey i thought it was cause he had a wooden p/c lol .-.
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
ahh okey i thought it was cause he had a wooden p/c lol .-.
nope, my specs:

i5 4670k
MSI geforce gtx 770
8GB of ram
gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3
2TB of space HDD
120GB SSD samsung 840 evo
Corsair Hydro H80i
Cooler master VS V650S
Just restart. I get that rarely.
Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post


nope, my specs:

i5 4670k
MSI geforce gtx 770
8GB of ram
gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3
2TB of space HDD
120GB SSD samsung 840 evo
Corsair Hydro H80i
Cooler master VS V650S
Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post
while I was playing this morming, this error showed its ass to my.

dangit crossfire why.
Crossfire is getting bugs/errors/problems, it's not your computer, because there says "CrossFire" as title for the message...
Crossfire/z8games knows how to warmly welcome a returning player. So warmly that 50% decide to quit before they start again.
Quote Originally Posted by DevilsRider View Post
Crossfire/z8games knows how to warmly welcome a returning player. So warmly that 50% decide to quit before they start again.
yea truellllllll
I think you need to upgrade to windows 8. Trust me. It is good for the heart and soul.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerets View Post
I think you need to upgrade to windows 8. Trust me. It is good for the heart and soul.
I seriously hope you're kidding
That's how z8games welcome you back.
Well, as i used to say, "Play crossfire: free full bugged multiplayer fps"
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?