Posts by ajdickson1208
5 posts total, newest first.
Feed the Beast (Mindcrack Hack)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Hi, sorry to bother, I know this is doesn't concern you, but I would like to know if FTB servers are able to detect the client? or they're able to install something to prevent players from using hacks? Thanks!:3[FTB][1.4.7] YOLO-Client [Direwolf20/MindCrack]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Does this work with MindCrack v8.1.1?Minecraft Account Cracker Toolin Minecraft Tools & Resources - Sorry for being a useless newb, I tried this and made 2 txt files with my real username and password, but it doesn't seem to work. It goes through the password but does not recognize my correct password. Am I doing sometFeed the Beast (Mindcrack Hack)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=noobster29;7563757]
NOTE: This is my Last Update And i will No Longer be Posting Any new Updates I've Been VERY Busy with Work and i have not much time to do anything with client, I might Update in future.
[/QFeed the Beast (Mindcrack Hack)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Not trying to be pressure you or anything, just wondering if there is a estimated time on release for v8. Thanks, and I really love what you've made, it's really convenient and multi-functional. You need a donate buttom
Showing the 5 most recent posts.