Posts by godsmacker
4 posts total, newest first.
Finding Adressesin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - use ollydbg search on google.
And you will need to unpack crossfire.exe/ or use bypass and use ollydbg and attach to it and search for codes.
I Would try to do anything with code right now. I was just about to release aI am a noob and need help (With Finding Addys)in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - /request closeI am a noob and need help (With Finding Addys)in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Thanks i'll have to contact someone to compile a script for it for me. What i men't by Not needing help with coding is I Have found a Way to Use Cheat engine's trainer to make a simple hack for crossfire. using a encoderI am a noob and need help (With Finding Addys)in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Well im trying to get started i have.
1)ollydbg
2)Latest Unpacked CShell.dll and Crossfire.exe
What I did.
First:
Backed up Cshell.dll and Crossfire.exe in H:\Program Files\Z8games\Crossfire.
Next:
I Copy U
Showing the 4 most recent posts.